A Complete Line Of Quality Products And A Unique Design Makes FREESTYLE The Right Choice. Independent Tests Prove It. When it comes to choosing incontinence products, there's alot to consider. Cost, comfort for the wearer, how well they prevent leaks, convenience for the care giver, quality of the garments, and even the enviroment. All of which means the choice is clearer than ever. FREESTYLE.
NOTHING'S MORE COMFORTABLE THAN FREESTYLE.
NOTHING PROTECTS AGAINST LEAKS BETTER THAN FREESTYLE.
- FREESTYLE offers more styles and sizes than any other company which means anyone can find a REESTYLE garment that will fit comfortably, which is the most important element in preventing leaks.
- Moisture passes quickly through the brushed polyester inner lining to the poly rayon soaker, which not only makes FREESTYLE more comfortable but also prevents bed sores and skin irritation.
- Every FREESTYLE garment has a unique contoured shape and is fully adjustable for a comfortable fit.
- Since FREESTYLE garments are made of cloth, they're softer and less bulky than disposables. This also means that FREESTYLE garments are noisless.
FREESTYLE IS CONVENIENT FOR CARE GIVERS.
- Our variety of shapes and sizes, our fully adjustable "hook and loop" closure system, our unique design and our absorbent cloth materials all help prevent leakage.
- 100% waterproof PVC-coated polyester V-care is sewn inside the leg openings to guarantee non-leakage.
- Of course, all this also helps contain odours.
- It also means that FREESTYLE garments are so good at containing all moisture that bedding and garments will not need to be laundered as frequently. Another way that FREESTYLE helps you save.
- FREESTYLE also offers chair pads and bed pads for additional protection.
FREESTYLE IS THE RIGHT FINANCIAL DECISION.
- FREESTYLE offers a complete range of products, from infant diapers for hospital use to adult garments, bed pads, and more.
- FREESTYLE offers more sizes and styles, making fitting easy.
- All sizes are colour-coded making sorting after laundering simple.
- FREESTYLE's Aplix "hook and loop" closure system makes changing quick.
- FREESTYLE bed pads are equipped with sturdy turn handles to make moving patients easy.
- Laundering is simple. Just fasten the "hook and loop" closure system onto itself so it won't pick up lint and other material while being laundered, and never use fabric softeners as this will reduce absorbency over time.
- Institutional laundering specifications available upon request.
FREESTYLE HAS BEEN INDEPENDENTLY TESTED TO BE COMFORTABLE, ECONOMICAL AND WELL-MADE.
- FREESTYLE garments offer a higher profit-space ratio and institutions will appreciate the fact that FREESTYLE garments won't take up alot of storage space or need frequent restocking.
- FREESTYLE garments have been independent-laboratory tested to withstand over 350 washing, meaning their per use cost is significantly below that of disposables.
- The United States Testing Company of Hoboken, New Jersey conducted a series of tests on FREESTYLE products. All tests were conducted according to US government test procedures. Report number was 018101.
- Both large and small garments were tested.
- Results included:
-garments absorbed 6.3 times their weight in liquid for an absorbency percentage of 639.2%.
-The V-care outer layer withstood testing temperatures of 300 degrees fahrenheit without any visible cracking or yellowing.
-after testing and washings, cloth was determined to have "no odour, only a normal cloth smell."
-an extensive skin irritation test was performed and it was determined that with FREESTYLE garments, the chance of skin irritation was "zero."
- The Classy Cotton Diaper Service of Mississauga, Ontario conducted a laundering test for FREESTYLE.
- The test specifications included:
-a variety of sizes were tested.
-Garments were washed according to institutional specifications in a hundred pound UNIMAC washing machine with washing temperatures of 160-170 degrees fahrenheit and drying temperatures of 190 degrees fahrenheit.
-bleach, strong alkalai and optical brighteners and hydrogen peroxide were used.
- After hundreds of test washings, the conclusion was "the condition for all the products is excellent." "The Aplix fasteners are fully functional. There is no significant sign of fabric breakdown."
|| Maxi Briefs, Mini Briefs, Wraps, Liners, & Swim Diapers || || Bed Pads, Chair Pads, & Bibs ||
We welcome your comments, please send E-mail to:
Copyright © 2001 JML Ltd.
All rights reserved.